Cancer Data & Research
The answers to tackling cancer are in the data.
So we collect, promote, share and study the data.
One of the most important goals of the Nevada Cancer Coalition is to promote the collection and sharing of cancer-related data and resources to partners throughout our state. With this information, members of the cancer community are able to make important decisions on where to focus cancer prevention and early detection efforts.
We have multiple ways of doing this, including:
- Collaborating on and developing reports and publications related to all aspects of cancer
- Maintaining an online cancer-related Resource Directory for patients and caregivers, as well as healthcare professionals and the general public
- Providing a visual snapshot of what’s going on with cancer in our state
- Supporting the work and professional development of the Nevada Cancer Registrars Association
- Collaborating with Nevada Central Cancer Registry and Nevada’s Comprehensive Cancer Control Program to develop our five-year Nevada Cancer Plan