Free educational conference: Focus on Lung Cancer
Free to Breathe is excited to partner with Penn Medicine Abramson Cancer Center on the 9th Annual Focus on Lung Cancer Conference on Friday, Sept. 29, 2017.
Anyone living with lung cancer, as well as family members, caregivers and healthcare professionals, are encouraged to attend. You don't even have to come to Philadelphia – a livestream is being offered as well. Connect with the lung cancer community and find out the latest advances in treatment.
Register for the conference now at PennMedicine.org/Abramson/Lung or (800) 789-PENN (7366). The conference is free of charge.
Highlights include a keynote on Personalized Genetics: Understanding your Genetic Test Resultsand a special session on New Discoveries and Treatments in Immunotherapy for Lung Cancer. Find out the latest advances in surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy. Other topics include:
- Tell Your Cancer Story - It's Important (patient panel)
- Coping with Cancer: Managing Uncertainty after Diagnosis, and Fear of Recurrence after Treatment
- Surgical Advances for Lung Cancer: Glowing Tumors
- Radiation Therapy: The Promise of Proton and Stereotactic Radiation for Lung Cancer
- What Are My Scan Results? Coping with Uncertainty