Registry professionals unite! This is the quarterly members-only meeting for cancer registrars working in Nevada. Each meeting generally includes a CE component, information sharing, and general registry discussion.
Not yet a member of the NVCRA? Join here to be added to the meeting email distribution list.
This month's meeting features Carla Edwards, CTR, of Registry Partners presenting "Efficient Abstracting."
There is never enough time in a Cancer Registrar’s day. Between abstracting, data requests, meetings, submission deadlines, software upgrades and manual updates, who has any time left? This is why efficient abstracting is so important. We will share how to achieve maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort. Small improvements can have a big impact on efficiency!
- Identify areas that adversely affect productivity
- Discover how to achieve maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort.
- Learn tips that can be utilized to ensure you are being as efficient as possible
- Desk Setup & Office Space
- Case Organization
- EMR Setup & Review of Documentation