COVID-19 Updates & Resources
To the Nevada Cancer Coalition Community:
Supporting the cancer community with research, education and advocacy is NCC's mission, and we continue our work with even more dedication while our nation faces the COVID-19 (coronavirus) health crisis. The NCC has been following local, state, and national developments and guidelines closely so that we can safely serve cancer patients, caregivers, survivors and families. Please read below for important updates and information.
For the safety and health of all involved, as well as the greater community, most of our cancer-focued events originally scheduled for the next few months have been postponed until the Fall. We are all experiencing the impact of the outbreak, both personally and professionally. We thank everyone for doing their part in helping to slow the spread of COVID-19. As an organization, NCC will help to the best of its ability to support the community during this challenging time.
This is a rapidly evolving situation. Below we have provided reliable resources, both local and national, to answer all your questions regarding COVID-19.
- Nevada Health Centers - Coronavirus information for patients
- American Cancer Society’s - COVID-19 and Cancer
- American Lung Association - COVID-19
- Smoking, Vaping and COVID-19
- Carson City Health and Human Services
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) - Coronavirus
- Harvard Medical School Coronavirus Resource Center
- Nevada Department of Public Health - Coronavirus
- Southern Nevada Health District
- Washoe County Health District