COVID-19 Disparities and Northern Nevada’s Response
This panel will share data on current coronavirus disparities in Northern Nevada, explore how systemic racism and social determinants of health have created and amplified these disparities, and discuss how the health care community in Northern Nevada is responding to the disparities in the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Thomas L. Schwenk M.D., UNR Med;
- Bayo Curry-Winchell, M.D., Saint Mary’s Medical Group;
- Oscar Delgado, MSW, MUP, Community Health Alliance
- Nicole Jacobs, Ph.D., UNR Med;
- Julie Lucero, Ph.D., MPH, UNR;
- Darryll Patterson, M.D., UNR Med;
- Janet Serial, BSW and Health Chair, Reno-Sparks NAACP
Thursday, September 17, 2020
5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Free and Open to the Public
- ‹ Previous
- Next ›