Educational Webinar Presented by The Nevada Office of Minority Health and Equity (NOMHE)
By joining in this event, participants can expect to be:
- Informed: Guided through the science and impacts related to flu vaccines (from the point of development through their distribution), by way of an interactive conversation.
- Empowered: Encouraged to share concerns and questions from those most at risk with medical professionals. And, in exchange, to receive immediate and actionable information that aids in a participant’s ability to independently weigh risk, effectiveness and safety when making decisions regarding the flu vaccine.
- Motivated: Better prepared to seek flu vaccines with confidence and to play a proactive role in the reduction of related disparities and avoidance of disproportionate risk.
Participants are encouraged to submit questions to Alexandra Neal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moderation by Touro University Nevada SNMA Chapter
Featuring panelists and speakers:
- Dr. Trudy Larson: Influenza Basics
- Dr. Bayo Curry-Einchell: Urgent Care Specialist
- Dr. Andy Pasternak: Family Medicine Physician
- Dr Mark Riddle: Vaccine Specialist
ZOOM Webinar ID: 867 4885 4755
Passcode: 983 452