In this community-style meeting we’ll identify opportunities to take action to increase cancer screening, share updates, successes and challenges, and leave time for networking.
Sharing March CRC Efforts
Does your organization have plans for Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month? We would love to share what is happening across the state and cross-promote the amazing work you are doing. Please share your planned activities with Cassie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoom Interviewees Needed!
Based on the last meeting, the Task Force recommended recording short educational interviews via Zoom to be shared on social media during the month of March. These interviews typically take 30 minutes or less to record and play for 5-7 minutes once editing is complete. Below are topic ideas:
- A virtual tour of Colin the Colon
- What to expect with a colonoscopy
- Screening recommendations
- Addressing the stigmas of colorectal cancer and screening
- FIT kits
- The role of nutrition and exercise
- The role of genetics
- Spanish interviews - these will need to be coordinated through our Spanish speaking partners
This is an online meeting. To join this Task Force and be added to the email distribution list please email Cassie@NevadaCancerCoalition.org.