You are here
The Sally de Lipkau Cancer Resource Center is seeking volunteers to assist cancer patients and families. Volunteers provide a variety of services to patients, families and satff in the Renown Institue for Cancer.
Activities and opportunities include:
- Visiting with patients and families
- Providing wigs, hats, scarves and other accessories for cancer patients
- Making avaliable books from their lending library
- Assisting in the Radiation Center
- Assisting in the Infusion Center
- Distributing support group calendars and monthly mailings
- Supporting staff and nurse navigator
Volunteers in the Resource Center find the interaction with cancer patients and families to be a very rewarding experience!
For more information about Renown volunteering, call (775) 982-4755.
To learn more about the Sally de Lipkau Cancer Resource Center, call (775) 982-4000.