The Triage Cancer Conferences are a series of FREE educational conferences for cancer patients, survivors, caregivers, advocates, and oncology healthcare professionals. Each conference is a daylong event where attendees will learn valuable information about navigating practical cancer survivorship issues, from beyond diagnosis, into post-treatment survivorship. The topics that will be discussed include:
- Being and Empowered Patient and Advocate
- Navigating Finances After Cancer
- Understand Your Health Insurance Options
- Navigation Your Health Insurance Coverage, Clinical Trials, and Appeals
- Being Prepared: Estate Planning and Other Documents
- Employment Issues: Working Through Treatment, Taking Time Off, Disability Insurance and Returning to Work
Visit http://triagecancer.org/reno to register and for additional details.